The presidents of both Hollywood Park and Santa Anita sent a letter July 26 to the Thoroughbred Owners of California asking the organization to approve a reduction in takeout for several exotic wagers at their upcoming meets this fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- State Control of NYRA Extended Another Year
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot