Jockey Eibar Coa, who suffered a broken C-4 vertebra in a spill following a race Feb. 18 at Gulfstream Park, remains at Memorial Regional Hospital where he has started to undergo therapy and rehabilitation.
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Keen Ice Breezes Nicely; 'Pharoah' Walks
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- 2-Year-Olds Prep for Barretts Del Mar Sale
- WGOH: Restoring, Not Expanding
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'