Now just a little more than two weeks away, the Breeders’ Cup is on the minds of just about every horseman these days. But John Sadler is resisting the temptation to send one of the best 3-year-olds in the country to the World Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- RMTC Nears Recommendation on Calming Agent