D. Wayne Lukas, a winner of a record 18 Breeders’ Cup races, is hoping he gets a chance to add to that number with Double Eagle Ranch and Buena Suerte Equine’s Mine That Bird, winner of the 2009 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I). He is pointing the 4-year-old to the Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) on Nov. 6 at Churchill Downs, though he is not confident the gelding will draw in.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce