Turfway Park will open its 52nd fall race meet on Sept. 9. The meet, which ends Oct. 3, encompasses 16 days of live Thoroughbred racing, highlighted by the $100,000 Turfway Park Fall Championship (gr. III) on Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- American Pharoah Heading to the Track
- Frammento Gets a Bath
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'