From The Saratoga Special, reprinted with permission"He's doing great. He has lots of girlfriends."--Trainer Paco Gonzalez about retired race horse and present stud Free House"When I was younger I used to torture myself more."--Patrick Biancone about running Mayakovsky in the Hopeful
Quote of the Day (Not!):
Special:"Aaron, I got a question for you."
Gryder: "Can I get the quote of the day?"
Special: "You might."
Gryder: "Always have a chance if you're asking a question, right."
Special: "Right. What's Say Florida Sandy like?"
Gryder: "But he's scratched."
Gryder: "I guess I'm not getting the quote of the day."
"He's done it the hard way. Grinding, grinding, grinding."--Aaron Gryder about $1.64 million earner Say Florida SandyName of the Day:
Psychic (sixth race). By Valid Expectations out of The Lady's UnrealWeather:
Today: Partly cloudy with a few showers. High around 73. Winds northwest 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Tonight: Clear. Low near 47. Winds mostly west to northewest less than 5 mph..
Sunday (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.
Monday (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Shipping Day (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.Contact Sean Clancy via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 518-581-1947.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct