From The Saratoga Special, reprinted with permission"He's doing great. He has lots of girlfriends."--Trainer Paco Gonzalez about retired race horse and present stud Free House"When I was younger I used to torture myself more."--Patrick Biancone about running Mayakovsky in the Hopeful
Quote of the Day (Not!):
Special:"Aaron, I got a question for you."
Gryder: "Can I get the quote of the day?"
Special: "You might."
Gryder: "Always have a chance if you're asking a question, right."
Special: "Right. What's Say Florida Sandy like?"
Gryder: "But he's scratched."
Gryder: "I guess I'm not getting the quote of the day."
"He's done it the hard way. Grinding, grinding, grinding."--Aaron Gryder about $1.64 million earner Say Florida SandyName of the Day:
Psychic (sixth race). By Valid Expectations out of The Lady's UnrealWeather:
Today: Partly cloudy with a few showers. High around 73. Winds northwest 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Tonight: Clear. Low near 47. Winds mostly west to northewest less than 5 mph..
Sunday (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.
Monday (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Shipping Day (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.Contact Sean Clancy via e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 518-581-1947.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- First NH Winner for Southwestern Heat
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Turfway Adds Starter Handicap Honoring Hansen
- Illinois Leaders Launch New Incentive Program
- Tony Ryan Book Award Semi-Finalists Announced