Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) runner-up Paddy O'Prado turned heads at rainy Churchill Downs the morning of April 23 when he sailed through a five-furlong work in a lightning-fast :58.40, the fastest of 21 works at the distance that session.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile