Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) runner-up Paddy O'Prado turned heads at rainy Churchill Downs the morning of April 23 when he sailed through a five-furlong work in a lightning-fast :58.40, the fastest of 21 works at the distance that session.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Rosie Napravnik Announces Retirement
- Untapable Powers to Breeders' Cup Distaff Win
- Goldencents Posts Repeat in Dirt Mile
- Lady Eli Sharp in Juvenile Fillies Turf
- Hootenanny Rallies to Win Juvenile Turf
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Bob Neumeier Hospitalized After a Stroke
- Chitu Makes Quick Work of Damascus Rivals
- Moore: 'If it Rains, I hope it Rains Hard'
- Long On Value's Late Run Lands Twilight Derby