From The Saratoga Special, reprinted with permission"Better than Mickey."--Fan Lisa Barnett, on seeing Beautiful Pleasure"I want to be the weather man in Dubai. 'Sunny and hot today', 'Sunny and hot today', 'Sunny and hot today'..."--Assistant trainer Neal McLaughlin"Just the workers now."--Ralph Theroux on the empty backside"Just think Joe, if you screw up they won't ask you to do it again."--John Imbriale to Joe Clancy, on the $5,000 charity betName of the Day:
Tremmor (5th race). By Thunder Gulch out of Earth Song.Weather:
Thursday: Sunny. High near 78. Winds south 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Low near 61. Light south to southwest winds.
Friday (24 hours): Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. A chance of scattered showers late. Highs in the low 80s and lows near 60.
Saturday (24 hours): Partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms ending late and becoming clear. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Sunday (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.Contact Sean Clancy via e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 518-581-1947.
Most Popular Stories
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win