Aqueduct Cancels Friday Racing
Date Posted: 2/25/2010 1:10:28 PM
Last Updated: 2/26/2010 10:25:09 AM

Photo: Coglianese Photos

Due to forecasts that call for snow and wind, live racing has been canceled at Aqueduct  for Friday, Feb. 26. A decision on whether the facility will be open for simulcasting will be made on Friday morning.

 



Copyright © 2014 The Blood-Horse, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

SUBSCRIBE to The Blood-Horse magazine TODAY!