Aqueduct Cancels Friday Racing
Photo: Coglianese Photos

Due to forecasts that call for snow and wind, live racing has been canceled at Aqueduct  for Friday, Feb. 26. A decision on whether the facility will be open for simulcasting will be made on Friday morning.

 

Most Popular Stories