Lava Man, the popular gelding who was scheduled to make his much-anticipated return to racing in the $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) Dec. 12, has been scratched due to poor weather conditions, it was confirmed by Hollywood Park spokesman Mike Mooney Saturday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact