From The Saratoga Special, reprinted with permission"How do you think this is going to work, Tom?"--Assistant Todd Wyatt as two of Tom Voss' horses hit the turf to breeze
"I have no idea."Trainer Tom Voss, in responseCorrection:
Tom VanMeter of Eaton Sales requested a correction from yesterday's quote of "possibly," when asked if they had more help than horses.
Today's answer from VanMeter, "probably.""Diet? I went down to 104."--Jockey Shaun Bridgmohan about his face injury that required over 100 stitches222 262
--Number displayed on mobile phone after spending a morning in a paperboy's backpack"What happened to our benches, Stronach get em?"--Trainer Carl Nafzger, to NYRA president Terry Meyocks about some missing backstretch benches "He's like the saying, 'the quiet mouse gets the cheese'. "--Jockey Gus Brown, about Praise the Prince's demeanor around the barn"Combined age, 24."--Jockey Jonathan Thomas, about two jumpers strolling around the stable area"How about some of those T-shirts?"--Two Eaton Sales employees to The Saratoga Special
"We only have two left."
"That's all we need."Someone asked us why we list our subscribers. Because we want to.Contact Sean Clancy via e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 518-581-1947.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap