(From the Breeders' Cup)
The Breeders’ Cup announced Sept. 16 the launch of BreedersCup360, a specialized Web site focused on all aspects related to wagering on the Breeders’ Cup. The site, www.breederscup360.com, places a particular focus on the international competitors who are not as well known to many U.S.-based horseplayers. In addition to providing the most up to date betting information on the Breeders’ Cup, users will have access to over 100 race videos spanning all 14 divisions with critical commentary of each.
The site will also include complete historical stats, providing the user with wagering trends on trainers, jockeys, sires, and dams compiled from the first 25 runnings of the Championships, and linked to breederscup.com.
Additional features of BreedersCup360 include:
• Full Breeders’ Cup social media integration (Twitter, Facebook, widgets, Flickr, and YouTube)
• Links to many Breeders’ Cup sections from other racing entities, including The Blood-Horse
• Content provided by TVG, HRTV, ATTHERACES, The Player’s Network, Equibase, and Daily Racing Form
• Detailed European analysis, including insights from At the Races, as well as BC360 international correspondents Nick Luck and Fanny Salmon.
• Handicapping analysis from some of the biggest names in the business: Simon Bray (TVG), Caton Bredar (ESPN Breeders' Cup), Donna Brothers (NBC Sports), Jeremy Plonk (ESPN.com/ HorseplayerPRO.com), Jeff Siegel (HRTV), Tim Turrell (ESPN Breeders' Cup/HorseplayerPRO.com) and more
• Special Contributors: Jerry Bailey (ESPN Breeders' Cup), Jerry Brown (Thoro-Graph), Randy Moss (DRF/ESPN Breeders' Cup)
• In-depth historical stats spotlighting Breeders’ Cup handicapping trends
BC has developed a more fan friendly interface to review and gather historical statistical information, such as wagering trends and race payouts.
BreedersCup360 is fully interactive. Fans can share their opinions about Challenge races and Breeders’ Cup contenders alongside the site’s analysts and contributors.