According to the newspaper, CDI spokesman Kevin Flanery said he could not provide any details, except to say that it involves the elimination and consolidation of some positions companywide.
“It’s unfortunate,” he said. “It’s always difficult when you have to say goodbye to co-workers.”
Flanery said the overall economy is a factor, the paper reported, and that the reduction is part of an ongoing evaluation of staffing levels.
In addition to its flagship Louisville track, Churchill owns Calder Race Course, Fair Grounds Race Course and Slots, Arlington Park near Chicago, TwinSpires.com, and Brisnet.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Dynamic Trade Continues at Arqana Sale