The Ken Maddy Laboratory at the University of California-Davis reported that blood and urine samples taken from Indian Weaver, a horse conditioned by Sierra, exceeded allowable levels for clenbuterol. It is a Class 3 violation.
Indian Weaver ran second in the first race at Bay Meadows April 11. Stewards disqualified the horse and ordered a partial redistribution of the purse.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts