According to the weather.com Web site, the warmest day of the week will be Wednesday, when the temperature is expected to reach a high of 76 degrees under partly cloudy skies. On Thursday, the temperature is forecast to reach 75, again with mostly cloudy skies.
On Friday, when the Pimlico Special (gr. I) and Black-Eyed Susan (gr. II) highlight the Pimlico race card, there is a 40% chance of precipitation, with a high of 56 degrees and low of 53.
The Saturday forecast is for partly cloudy conditions and a high of 67. There is a 20% chance of precipitation on Preakness Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task