According to the weather.com Web site, the warmest day of the week will be Wednesday, when the temperature is expected to reach a high of 76 degrees under partly cloudy skies. On Thursday, the temperature is forecast to reach 75, again with mostly cloudy skies.
On Friday, when the Pimlico Special (gr. I) and Black-Eyed Susan (gr. II) highlight the Pimlico race card, there is a 40% chance of precipitation, with a high of 56 degrees and low of 53.
The Saturday forecast is for partly cloudy conditions and a high of 67. There is a 20% chance of precipitation on Preakness Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- New York Owner/Breeder Bomze Dies at 76
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Maryland-Based Owner Heft Dies at 94