The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will host an equine tax seminar at Keeneland near Lexington April 7.
The seminar will be hosted by Thomas A. "Tad" Davis, a partner in the Washington, D.C. law firm Davis & Harman, and author of numerous guides on tax matters affecting horse owners, including "Tax Tips for Horse Owners" and "Horse Owners and Breeders Tax Handbook."
"We encourage current and prospective horse owners as well as consignors and sellers to take this opportunity to learn about changes to the Federal tax code that can positively impact their business," said Peggy Hendershot, NTRA senior vice president of legislative affairs.
The seminar will be held on the first floor of Keeneland's grandstand near the Equestrian room. It begins at 9:30 a.m. with a presentation by Davis, followed by a group Q & A session that will conclude at 10:30 a.m. Seating is limited.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit