A two-day Pick Six carryover of $699,574 generated the heavy wagering. The pool reached $3,152,701 by the third race post time, which kicked off the Pick Six. The three winning tickets which were generated at three different locations: A wagering hub in Montreal, Canada, a hub in Lewiston, Maine, and the TVG/United Tote hub in Portland, Ore.
The consolation payoff for five winners was $2,278.40.
Most Popular Stories
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita