A two-day Pick Six carryover of $699,574 generated the heavy wagering. The pool reached $3,152,701 by the third race post time, which kicked off the Pick Six. The three winning tickets which were generated at three different locations: A wagering hub in Montreal, Canada, a hub in Lewiston, Maine, and the TVG/United Tote hub in Portland, Ore.
The consolation payoff for five winners was $2,278.40.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit