IEAH Stable and Lewis Lakin’s undefeated Pure Clan, winner of the Golden Rod (gr. II) and Pocahontas (gr. III) last fall at Churchill Downs, and Eight Belles, who won a division of the Martha Washington at Oaklawn, show the way.
Indian Blessing, whose five-race winning streak came to an end for trainer Bob Baffert, is at 6-1, the same odss as Country Star. Davona Dale (gr. II) winner Bsharpsonata and the mutuel field, all 3-year-olds fillies other than the 22 remaining individual horses, are both at 9-1. The odds on Proud Spell fell to 10-1.
Betting on Pool 2 of the Kentucky Oaks Future Wager is scheduled to resume at noon (all times Eastern) on March 9. The pool will close at 6:30 p.m. – 30 minutes after the conclusion of betting in the companion Kentucky Derby Future Wager. Winning payouts will be based on odds that are in place at the conclusion of wagering.
The roster of wagering interests in Pool 2 was reduced to 23 when wagering was suspended on March 7 on Stonerside Stable’s Tizaqueena (#22). Trainer Michael Stidham said she was out of training and would miss the Kentucky Oaks. Tizaqueena was a 99-1 risk when wagering was suspended.
A total of $28,219 has been bet on the Kentucky Oaks Future Wager.
Real time odds on Pool 2 of the Kentucky Oaks Future Wager are available on the official Kentucky Oaks Web site at www.kentuckyoaks.com. The wager’s third and final pool is set for April 3-6.
Most Popular Stories
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe
- Trainer D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Concern, Tuscalee Inducted into Maryland Hall
- Former Jockey Davis Focus of HRTV Documentary
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree
- Bogdan, Former NY Breeders Lobbyist, Dies
- Downey Appointed to Judicial Position in KY
- 'Night of the Stars' to Benefit CKRH