A second under tack show is scheduled for March 16 at 8:30 a.m., also at the farm.
America’s leading breeder by earnings for the past five years, Adena Springs has cataloged 136 two-year-olds for their seventh annual sale, which is scheduled for March 17 at the farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Kettle Corn Retired, Will Stand in Ohio
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics
- NYRA Chief Discusses Aspects of Growth Plan
- BloodHorse.com New Navigation Tour