Into Mischief was bothered by the nagging injury when he ran second in the seven-furlong San Vicente Stakes (gr. II) on Feb. 10.
“He’s still fighting the foot problems, so there’s no San Felipe,” Mandella said. “He won’t be ready for that. I don’t really know (what might be next) after that.”
B. Wayne Hughes owns the Harlan's Holiday colt. Into Mischief has two wins and and two seconds in four starts and earnings of $478,800.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory
- Testa Rossi Cruises in Florida Oaks Stretch
- Cloud Scapes Carries On to Hillsborough Score
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Fiorente Proves Best in Australian Cup
- Vercingetorix Co-Stars on Super Saturday