Into Mischief was bothered by the nagging injury when he ran second in the seven-furlong San Vicente Stakes (gr. II) on Feb. 10.
“He’s still fighting the foot problems, so there’s no San Felipe,” Mandella said. “He won’t be ready for that. I don’t really know (what might be next) after that.”
B. Wayne Hughes owns the Harlan's Holiday colt. Into Mischief has two wins and and two seconds in four starts and earnings of $478,800.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Engaging On-Track Fans With Social Games
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Paulick Presented With Bergstein Award
- Genetics Behind Horses' Face and Leg Markings Studied
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29