"Keeneland is very excited to be sponsoring an important juvenile stakes race in Australia and the move is a further acknowledgement of their interest in the Australian racing and breeding industry," said Vin Cox, Australasian representative for Keeneland.
According to Keeneland, Australian buyers purchased over $4-million worth of bloodstock at the 2007 November Breeding Stock Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North