"Keeneland is very excited to be sponsoring an important juvenile stakes race in Australia and the move is a further acknowledgement of their interest in the Australian racing and breeding industry," said Vin Cox, Australasian representative for Keeneland.
According to Keeneland, Australian buyers purchased over $4-million worth of bloodstock at the 2007 November Breeding Stock Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident