Easyfromthegitgo, a 9-year-old son of Dehere, is out of the unraced Easy Goer mare, Montera. He is owned by Millennium Stallions and stands at Robert McDowell's 519 Thoroughbreds near Arcadia, Louisiana, for a fee of $3,500.
"It is great news for Louisiana breeders that Easyfromthegitgo has been added to the Millennium Rewards program," McDowell said. "The program will reward our breeders for sending mares to Easyfromthegitgo, while providing them access to Millennium's Kentucky stallions for less out-of-pocket costs."
“We are pleased to welcome Easyfromthegitgo to our Rewards program,” Parra said. “This gives breeders in Louisiana an opportunity to participate in the program, thus earning points that can ultimately be redeemed to breed to a Millennium stallion.”
Easyfromthegitgo's most notable wins include the Iowa Derby and LeComte Stakes (gr. III). He retired from racing in 2004 with earnings of $695,056. His first crop are three-year-olds of 2008.
For more information on Millennium Stallions, go to http://www.millenniumfarms.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Glorious Days Closes to Win HK Mile
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in HK Vase
- Akeed Mofeed Takes Hong Kong Cup
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush