Full Moon Tonight, who is booked back to A. P. Warrior, was a $1 million yearling purchase and is out of the Affirmed mare Successfully, a full-sister to champion Flawlessly. The newborn filly is owned by Stonewall Farm.
A $1.3 million Keeneland September yearling sale purchase, A. P. Warrior was a grade II winner on dirt and turf. By A. P. Indy out of the Quiet American mare Warrior Queen, he is standing at Stonewall for a 2008 fee of $15,000 stands and nurses.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana