Full Moon Tonight, who is booked back to A. P. Warrior, was a $1 million yearling purchase and is out of the Affirmed mare Successfully, a full-sister to champion Flawlessly. The newborn filly is owned by Stonewall Farm.
A $1.3 million Keeneland September yearling sale purchase, A. P. Warrior was a grade II winner on dirt and turf. By A. P. Indy out of the Quiet American mare Warrior Queen, he is standing at Stonewall for a 2008 fee of $15,000 stands and nurses.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts