“She looks really good, she’s very correct,” said Emily Wilmot, business manager and farm secretary for Allaire Farms. “She has the very same markings as the stallion – a blaze face and two hind socks. She’s got tons of zip to her; she’s a classy little thing.”
A second foal by Demon Warlock, also a filly but out of the Conquistador Cielo mare Wild Ignition, was foaled Feb. 13.
Demon Warlock, by Demons Begone out of the Zamboni mare Witchery, won the Budweiser-Emerald Handicap and Muckleshoot Tribal Classic and placed in the Longacres Mile (gr. III) at Emerald Downs in his championship season. He is owned by the partnership of Floyd, Floyd, Nist, Nolan, and Briggs. Demon Warlock stands at Allaire Farms for a 2008 stud fee of $1,000 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North