The 7-year-old mare was retired in December 2006, after an impressive career that included capturing two runnings of the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. I). Ouija Board won a total of seven group/grade I races and amassed $6,312,552 in earnings.
The daughter of Cape Cross is now scheduled to be shipped to Germany in three weeks' time, to be bred to leading sire Monsun.
Most Popular Stories
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Ritvo to Receive Lou Smith Memorial Award
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams