The 7-year-old mare was retired in December 2006, after an impressive career that included capturing two runnings of the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. I). Ouija Board won a total of seven group/grade I races and amassed $6,312,552 in earnings.
The daughter of Cape Cross is now scheduled to be shipped to Germany in three weeks' time, to be bred to leading sire Monsun.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Effort to Resolve VA Dates Fails Again
- That Handicapping Show: Rebel Stakes
- New York Owner/Breeder Bomze Dies at 76
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- Maryland-Based Owner Heft Dies at 94