The Bobby Frankel-trained Country Star, a daughter of Empire Maker, was slightly favored over Indian Blessing and the field. The latter interest includes all 3-year-old fillies other than the 21 individuals remaining in the pool.
Wagering is set to resume in Kentucky Oaks Future Wager Pool 1 at noon (all times EST) on Saturday, Feb. 9. A total of $9,085 had been wagered through the first two days of the pool, and betting will continue through Sunday, Feb. 10 at 6:30 p.m.
Odds on each of the KOFW wagering interests can be viewed at: www.kentuckyoaks.com. The 134th running of the $500,000-added Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) is scheduled for May 2 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- BloodHorse.com New Navigation Tour
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics
- NYRA Chief Discusses Aspects of Growth Plan
- Castellano Closing on Season Earnings Record
- Suffolk Casino Project to be Put to New Vote
- Slideshow: Royal Delta