The Bobby Frankel-trained Country Star, a daughter of Empire Maker, was slightly favored over Indian Blessing and the field. The latter interest includes all 3-year-old fillies other than the 21 individuals remaining in the pool.
Wagering is set to resume in Kentucky Oaks Future Wager Pool 1 at noon (all times EST) on Saturday, Feb. 9. A total of $9,085 had been wagered through the first two days of the pool, and betting will continue through Sunday, Feb. 10 at 6:30 p.m.
Odds on each of the KOFW wagering interests can be viewed at: www.kentuckyoaks.com. The 134th running of the $500,000-added Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) is scheduled for May 2 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered