The “all others” betting interest was a strong choice among the 24 wagering interests at the midpoint of the four-day pool. Robert La Penta’s unbeaten War Pass, the winner of the Bessemer Trust Breeders’ Cup Juvenile (gr. I) and champion 2-year-old of 2007, remained a solid second choice in the pool at 5-1. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile runner-up Pyro was next at 11-1, while Remsen (gr. II) winner Court Vision was the fourth choice at 17-1.
Day two wagering was $44,675 to push the overall pool betting total to $75,027. Betting is scheduled to resume at noon (all times EST) on Saturday, Feb. 9, and the pool will continue through Sunday, Feb. 10 at 6:30 p.m.
Pool 2 of the wager is scheduled for March 6-9, while its third and final pool is set for April 3-6.
For real time odds on all KDFW interests go to: www.kentuckyderby.com.
Churchill Downs will conduct the 134th running of the Kentucky Derby on May 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- NH House Rejects Expanded Gaming Bill Again
- Woodbine Announces 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta