"We are pleased to have Bryan join our team," said Nathan Fox, president of Richland Hills. "We are poised for tremendous growth, and having Bryan on board will help us achieve our business goals in 2008 and beyond."
Cross worked at Taylor Made Farm from 1991-2001, and then operated Bryan Cross Bloodstock, which specialized in the selection of broodmares, broodmare prospects, and mating analysis.
Most Popular Stories
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- American Gaming Association Adds Churchill
- Finger Lakes Launches ADW Site
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat