Among the stars on show in the breeding stock section are group I winners Red Evie, Satwa Queen, and Indian Ink, while standout mares include Mandellicht, the dam of champion Manduro.
The Sangster family’s dispersal includes both Magnificient Style, the dam of $10.5 million Keeneland November sale topper Playful Act, and that filly’s half-sister, Distinctive Look. Both are in foal to Galileo.
A Montjeu half-brother to Playful Act is likely to be a highlight of the foal section as is a Pleasantly Perfect half-brother to European champion David Junior (Pleasant Tap), bred by Bridlewood Farm and Hill ‘n Dale Farm and offered by the Castlebridge consignment.
The foal sale runs through Dec. 1, starting at 10 a.m. each day, and the mare sale runs from Dec. 3 through Dec. 6, beginning at 9.30 a.m. each day.
Most Popular Stories
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana
- Charles Town Gets Dates But Awaits Contract
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia