Among the stars on show in the breeding stock section are group I winners Red Evie, Satwa Queen, and Indian Ink, while standout mares include Mandellicht, the dam of champion Manduro.
The Sangster family’s dispersal includes both Magnificient Style, the dam of $10.5 million Keeneland November sale topper Playful Act, and that filly’s half-sister, Distinctive Look. Both are in foal to Galileo.
A Montjeu half-brother to Playful Act is likely to be a highlight of the foal section as is a Pleasantly Perfect half-brother to European champion David Junior (Pleasant Tap), bred by Bridlewood Farm and Hill ‘n Dale Farm and offered by the Castlebridge consignment.
The foal sale runs through Dec. 1, starting at 10 a.m. each day, and the mare sale runs from Dec. 3 through Dec. 6, beginning at 9.30 a.m. each day.
Most Popular Stories
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%