Empire Maker, whose first crop are juveniles this year, will remain at $100,000. The son of Unbridled is represented by six winners, two stakes winners, and the earners of $540,609. To date in 2007, 30 yearlings by Empire Maker have averaged $202,400.
Aptitude, whose oldest foals are 4-year-olds, will stay at $20,000. The son of A.P. Indy has sired five stakes winners including grade I winner Great Hunter,
Mizzen Mast , by Cozzene, will see his fee rise from $15,000 to $20,000. His first crop is 3-year-olds, and he has been represented by six stakes winners including three juvenile stakes winners this year.
Most Popular Stories
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- New Buyers Drive Up Sales at Arqana
- Charles Town Gets Dates But Awaits Contract