Empire Maker, whose first crop are juveniles this year, will remain at $100,000. The son of Unbridled is represented by six winners, two stakes winners, and the earners of $540,609. To date in 2007, 30 yearlings by Empire Maker have averaged $202,400.
Aptitude, whose oldest foals are 4-year-olds, will stay at $20,000. The son of A.P. Indy has sired five stakes winners including grade I winner Great Hunter,
Mizzen Mast , by Cozzene, will see his fee rise from $15,000 to $20,000. His first crop is 3-year-olds, and he has been represented by six stakes winners including three juvenile stakes winners this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Mucho Macho Man Florida's Horse of the Year
- Old Friends Retiree The Name's Jimmy Dies
- Tapiture Breezes For Rebel Stakes
- AmWest Offers Players Chance to Help TCA
- Campaign to Expose Newcomers to Horses
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score