Evan Hammonds, managing editor of The Blood-Horse, and staff writer Claire Novak will take readers in and around Monmouth Park in New Jersey as the Breeders’ Cup gears up for its first-ever two-day World Championships. They will not only blanket the scene on the backstretch during training hours, but will also report on the events—such as the Post-Position Draw—the parties, and the races throughout the week.
The Morning Line is posted each morning leading up to the Breeders’ Cup, and the journal is updated constantly throughout the day with new entries and photos, plus comments of Breeders’ Cup participants, local interviews, and observations of contenders and pretenders.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab