A former securities trader on Wall Street, Ghazi, 32, joined NYRA in July 2006 as marketing manager. He holds a master's degree in sports business from New York University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania.
Ghazi has been involved in the development of NYRA's Rewards program and Internet wagering platform. In addition to overseeing different areas of the marketing department, he will be responsible for building relationships with corporate partners, as well as creating innovative marketing solutions.
A lifelong racing fan who grew up near Saratoga Springs, N.Y., Ghazi resides in Forest Hills, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Horses to Watch at OBS March Sale
- Native Diver to Receive New Resting Place
- Mining My Own Produces Bodemeister Filly
- Old Friends Retiree The Name's Jimmy Dies
- Half Ours Filly Tops Evangeline 2YO Sale
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Sign 10-Year Deals
- Mucho Macho Man Florida's Horse of the Year
- NYRA May Lose Skorton as Chairman
- Haskin's One for the Roses: Honor Code