A former securities trader on Wall Street, Ghazi, 32, joined NYRA in July 2006 as marketing manager. He holds a master's degree in sports business from New York University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania.
Ghazi has been involved in the development of NYRA's Rewards program and Internet wagering platform. In addition to overseeing different areas of the marketing department, he will be responsible for building relationships with corporate partners, as well as creating innovative marketing solutions.
A lifelong racing fan who grew up near Saratoga Springs, N.Y., Ghazi resides in Forest Hills, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Glorious Days Closes to Win HK Mile
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Akeed Mofeed Takes Hong Kong Cup
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush