Plans call for the farm to be in operation for the 2009 breeding season. That should allow Northview PA. to start boarding client mares in October 2008.
"Northview partners Dr. Thomas Bowman and Richard Golden have been looking for an opportunity to locate an additional division in Pennsylvania for some time now," said a farm spokesman in a release. "They are both excited that progress can now begin on Northview’s newest venture."
"The accessibility of our new undertaking is a real bonus," said Bowman in a statement. "It's only 40 minutes from Northview traveling on all major roads. This will give us a lot of flexibility in the management area. The new farm will have a staff of its own.”
“Our business plan is the same as it has always been since we formed Northview nearly 20 years ago," Golden said in a statement. "The more help that Northview can be to assist in our client’s success will only result in Northview’s success. We think that Northview PA. will fit right into that original plan, as the rewards of the Pennsylvania Breeding Program cannot be ignored."
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Chasing Landaluce
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points