Pish has won 18 races at the current Retama meet from 69 starters, a 26% win rate, and also has eight seconds and 11 thirds. He is seven clear on the trainer standings.
Bye Bye Trey, a 3-year-old filly owned and bred by Wardlaw Ranch, won the $15,000 claiming race at 5 1/2 furlongs by one length. Steve Bourque was the winning jockey. The winning time was 1:05 4/5.
Most Popular Stories
- Baker Joins Three Chimneys as COO
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Eluisve Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Strapping Groom Much the Best in Gravesend
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes