Pish has won 18 races at the current Retama meet from 69 starters, a 26% win rate, and also has eight seconds and 11 thirds. He is seven clear on the trainer standings.
Bye Bye Trey, a 3-year-old filly owned and bred by Wardlaw Ranch, won the $15,000 claiming race at 5 1/2 furlongs by one length. Steve Bourque was the winning jockey. The winning time was 1:05 4/5.
Most Popular Stories
- Taptowne Draws Rail in Well-Matched Razorback
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day
- Sire de Grugy in Cheltenham 'Feel Good' Story
- Encaustic Sires First Three Foals
- Special Post Time for Aqueduct on Wood Day
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- New Vocations Announces 2014 Ambassadors
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- Concert Added to Black-Eyed Susan Day Lineup