A 5-year-old son of leading sire Giant’s Causeway out of the Seeking the Goldmare Mimi’s Golden Girl, Noble Causeway was a $1.15-million purchase at Keeneland’s September yearling sale in 2003. Trained by Nick Zito for My Meadowview Farm, he won or placed in 10 of 18 career starts while earning $360,010.
“His conformation is excellent and he was among the top 3-year-olds of his generation,” McLean said. "He’s a pheonomenal individual and a good size. He has an outstanding female family. His second dam is Classy Cathy, a multiple grade I winner who won the Alabama (gr. I), Ashland (gr. I), and Gazelle (gr. I), and we think he's got all the components to really excel as a stallion."
Crestwood stands 10 other stallions, including Unbridled Energy, Petionville , Taste of Paradise, and Sir Cherokee. Noble Causeway will stand for $5,000 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit