The dinner is set for Sept. 30 at 7 p.m. at The Van’s “on the Hill” Restaurant at 815 Belmont Ave., in Belmont, California. The restaurant is located less than a mile from the Bay Meadows Race Course finish line. The three riders will be at Bay Meadows during the races earlier in the day to sign posters and photos. The effort benefits the Northern California division of the RTCA.
Bidding on "Dinner with the Dynasties" ends just past midnight PDT on Sept. 23. The dinner for 10 is valued at $1,000, with the only charge being beverages. It is listed with a money-back guarantee.
The three Hall of Fame members lead the all-time list of living North American riders in victories and have collectively won more than 28,000 races have won well over a half billion dollars in purses. Together they account for 24 national riding titles, 13 Triple Crown races, 19 Breeders Cup races and 11 Eclipse Awards.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor