The half-brother to Prix Vermeille (gr. I) winner Sweet Stream, bred by Paolo Torrente and consigned by Az. Agr. Rosati Colarieti, will be trained on the Curragh by Dermot Weld.
There were two other six-figure horses, a colt and filly by Indian Ridge who each sold for 110,000 euros ($153,665). Scuderia Incolinx bought the pair.
Domestic buyers dominated the sale, although other purchasers included breeze-up consignors Con Marnane and Roger Marley, Peter Molony’s Rathmore Stud, Emerald Bloodstock, Newmarket trainer Stuart Williams and German trainer Mario Hofer.
Buyers paid more than 3,043,000 euros ($4,250,554) for 93 horses at an average of 32,720 euros ($45,716). The clearance rate was 78.15%.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay