Consigned by Riversfield Stud, a filly from new sire Exceed And Excel was knocked down to agent Dermot Farrington, acting on behalf of trainer David Mysercough.
The fourth foal of Irish Listed winner Lady Of Kildare is likely to be aimed at the sales race organized by Tattersalls Ireland next year.
Of the 199 (202 in 2006) catalogued, 182 (187) were offered with 118 (147) selling (65 percent clearance rate; 79 percent in 2006) for 1,448,700 euros ($1,970,884), a drop of 45 percent over last year’s 2,637,800 euros ($3,588,595). The average fell 32 percent to 12,277 euros ($16,702), and the median declined 29 percent to 10,000 euros ($13,605).
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next