Consigned by Riversfield Stud, a filly from new sire Exceed And Excel was knocked down to agent Dermot Farrington, acting on behalf of trainer David Mysercough.
The fourth foal of Irish Listed winner Lady Of Kildare is likely to be aimed at the sales race organized by Tattersalls Ireland next year.
Of the 199 (202 in 2006) catalogued, 182 (187) were offered with 118 (147) selling (65 percent clearance rate; 79 percent in 2006) for 1,448,700 euros ($1,970,884), a drop of 45 percent over last year’s 2,637,800 euros ($3,588,595). The average fell 32 percent to 12,277 euros ($16,702), and the median declined 29 percent to 10,000 euros ($13,605).
Most Popular Stories
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards