HRTV will broadcast the Sept. 10-11 sessions to its United State audience, while Racing World will broadcast in the United Kingdom and Ireland. TVG will feature coverage of the sale’s top-priced yearlings on a tape-delayed basis.
Keeneland’s Web site will stream two live signals each day of the sale, which runs Sept. 10-25. One signal will be dedicated to live coverage of the sale, while the second will provide continuous information such as outs, catalog and veterinary updates, and messages.
Coverage of the first two days, presented by The Racing Game and produced by Keeneland, will begin Monday, Sept. 10 at 10 a.m. (EST). Hosted by Jeff Lifson, commentators will periodically provide reports, preview upcoming hips, conduct interviews with buyers and consignors, and review hips sold.
Keeneland’s September sale also will be the subject of an hour-long feature in October on the Auction Network. Launching with the support of the 6,500-member National Auctioneers Association, Auction Network is the first 24-hour-a-day, seven-days-a week, multimedia network solely dedicated to auctions.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab