HRTV will broadcast the Sept. 10-11 sessions to its United State audience, while Racing World will broadcast in the United Kingdom and Ireland. TVG will feature coverage of the sale’s top-priced yearlings on a tape-delayed basis.
Keeneland’s Web site will stream two live signals each day of the sale, which runs Sept. 10-25. One signal will be dedicated to live coverage of the sale, while the second will provide continuous information such as outs, catalog and veterinary updates, and messages.
Coverage of the first two days, presented by The Racing Game and produced by Keeneland, will begin Monday, Sept. 10 at 10 a.m. (EST). Hosted by Jeff Lifson, commentators will periodically provide reports, preview upcoming hips, conduct interviews with buyers and consignors, and review hips sold.
Keeneland’s September sale also will be the subject of an hour-long feature in October on the Auction Network. Launching with the support of the 6,500-member National Auctioneers Association, Auction Network is the first 24-hour-a-day, seven-days-a week, multimedia network solely dedicated to auctions.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Breeder Berglar Earns Breeders' Cup Award
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell