The foal crop projection is computed by using Reports of Mares Bred (RMBs) received to date for the 2007 breeding season. RMBs are to be filed by Aug. 1 of each breeding season.
Stallion owners and managers who have not yet submitted their RMBs for the 2007 breeding season should do so as soon as possible to avoid delays in receiving their service certificates. Submission of RMBs can be done through Interactive RegistrationTM (IR), an online service that enables registered users to perform all registration-related activities over the Internet. IR is available at http://www.registry.jockeyclub.com.
Foal registration is to be completed within 12 months of the birth. However, late registration is available for additional fees, making actual foal crop counts problematic before Dec. 31 of the crop’s 2-year-old year, the time by which the vast majority of the foal crop has been registered.
Additional foal crop information is available in The Jockey Club’s Online Fact Book, accessible at http://www.jockeyclub.com/factbook.asp.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next