Amerman is a former chairman and CEO of Mattel and owns Peacefield Farm in Temecula, Calif. He is an officer and trustee of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association, a trustee of Breeders’ Cup Ltd., and also serves on the boards of the California Horse Racing Board, Winners Foundation and Tranquility Farm.
Highet is a partner at the private equity firm Court Square Capital and has assisted The Jockey Club in several initiatives in recent years. Highet is a Thoroughbred owner who races in partnership under the name Tic Stable.
Amerman and Highet became members of The Jockey Club in 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY