Amerman is a former chairman and CEO of Mattel and owns Peacefield Farm in Temecula, Calif. He is an officer and trustee of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association, a trustee of Breeders’ Cup Ltd., and also serves on the boards of the California Horse Racing Board, Winners Foundation and Tranquility Farm.
Highet is a partner at the private equity firm Court Square Capital and has assisted The Jockey Club in several initiatives in recent years. Highet is a Thoroughbred owner who races in partnership under the name Tic Stable.
Amerman and Highet became members of The Jockey Club in 2006.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return