Contessa’s suspension, originally issued for 15 days, was shortened to seven when the trainer waived his right of appeal. He will be denied access to all New York tracks from June 25 to July 2, 2007.
Sheer Silk was claimed from Contessa by Juan Serey for Richard T. Woll in her last start on June 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- R Free Roll Aims to Tumble Sugar Swirl Rivals
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- CA Stakes Winner Gig Harbor to Victory Rose
- Engaging On-Track Fans With Social Games
- Genetics Behind Horses' Face and Leg Markings Studied
- Paulick Presented With Bergstein Award
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds