Contessa’s suspension, originally issued for 15 days, was shortened to seven when the trainer waived his right of appeal. He will be denied access to all New York tracks from June 25 to July 2, 2007.
Sheer Silk was claimed from Contessa by Juan Serey for Richard T. Woll in her last start on June 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity