Sherman's complaint from the CHRB came after a horse in his care allegedly exceeded the regulatory threshold of 37 millimeters for total carbon dioxide, a Class 3 violation.
Hatif ran second in the 10th race at Golden Gate Fields June 10. A hearing has not been scheduled. Sherman has a previous violation pending for exceeding the regulatory threshold for TCO2, according to the CHRB.
Koriner allegedly exceeded regulatory limits for procaine with his horse, Black Seventeen, also a Class 3 violation. A split sample confirmed the Maddy Lab's earlier finding, according to the CHRB.
Procaine is a local anesthetic but is also found in procaine penicillin G antibiotic preparations. Black Seventeen finished first in the fifth race at Hollywood Park May 1. A hearing has not been scheduled, according to the CHRB.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab