Sherman's complaint from the CHRB came after a horse in his care allegedly exceeded the regulatory threshold of 37 millimeters for total carbon dioxide, a Class 3 violation.
Hatif ran second in the 10th race at Golden Gate Fields June 10. A hearing has not been scheduled. Sherman has a previous violation pending for exceeding the regulatory threshold for TCO2, according to the CHRB.
Koriner allegedly exceeded regulatory limits for procaine with his horse, Black Seventeen, also a Class 3 violation. A split sample confirmed the Maddy Lab's earlier finding, according to the CHRB.
Procaine is a local anesthetic but is also found in procaine penicillin G antibiotic preparations. Black Seventeen finished first in the fifth race at Hollywood Park May 1. A hearing has not been scheduled, according to the CHRB.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident