The guidelines are available for 18 states and Canada. Information from other states will be added to the site as it becomes available.
Withdrawal guidelines are available to licensed horsemen who submit their name and indicate the type of racing license they hold and the jurisdiction where they race. They can search for guidelines by medication or by jurisdiction.
The RMTC consists of 23 racing industry stakeholders and organizations that represent Thoroughbred, Standardbred and American Quarter Horse racing. The organization works to develop, promote and coordinate, at the national level, policies, research, and educational programs that seek to ensure the fairness and integrity of racing, the health and welfare of racehorses and participants, and protect the interests of the betting public.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- Godolphin Pair Face Off in Maktoum Challenge
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- First NH Winner for Southwestern Heat
- Expanded State-Bred Incentives at Arlington
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand
- Turfway Adds Starter Handicap Honoring Hansen