The track will be open for simulcast wagering on racing from across the country, including Hollywood Park.
Golden Gate Fields is racing six straight days this week, a run that will be capped by a special Memorial Day program May 28. The holiday card will feature the $200,000 Golden Gate Fields Breeders' Cup (gr. IIIT).
Most Popular Stories
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards