TVG has reached agreement with Comcast Cable to make the network available to its digital cable subscribers throughout New Jersey, it was announced May 17.
The agreement makes TVG the only horseracing network currently available to Comcast TV customers in the Garden State, and the only network where New Jersey residents can watch races from Monmouth Park and the Meadowlands.
On May 8, Comcast began delivering TVG throughout New Jersey on the Preferred Channel 260. Comcast customers in New Jersey now receive the full lineup of TVG programming, including live horseracing coverage, analysis and updates.
The partnership with Comcast gives TVG daily access to these homes in New Jersey, bringing the network’s total U.S. distribution to more than 27 million households.
Most Popular Stories
- Baker to Head Operations at Three Chimneys
- Mr Speaker Skims to Dania Beach Surprise
- Slideshow: A Visit to WinStar Farm
- Eluisve Gold Surprises Cape Guineas Field
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes