John Lee was named director of communications and media relations for the New York Racing Association May 10.
In the newly created position, Lee will develop, implement and oversee all communications, public affairs and publicity initiatives, and will also serve as NYRA spokesperson.
Lee, 54, has been NYRA's director of broadcasting for the past four years. He joined NYRA as a publicist in 1991.
NYRA also announced that John Imbriale has been named manager of media services and assistant track announcer.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity