John Lee was named director of communications and media relations for the New York Racing Association May 10.
In the newly created position, Lee will develop, implement and oversee all communications, public affairs and publicity initiatives, and will also serve as NYRA spokesperson.
Lee, 54, has been NYRA's director of broadcasting for the past four years. He joined NYRA as a publicist in 1991.
NYRA also announced that John Imbriale has been named manager of media services and assistant track announcer.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Breeder Berglar Earns Breeders' Cup Award
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell