TVG announced April 25 that it has renewed its agreement with Fox Sports Net West and Fox Sports Net Prime Ticket to exclusively air live horseracing from across the country.
The partnership, to distribute race coverage across two of the nation’s largest regional sports networks, gives TVG continued access to six million homes. TVG’s signature series, Trackside Live, will be simulcast daily featuring races from TVG’s exclusive partner tracks in Southern California, including Hollywood Park, Del Mar, Fairplex Park and Oak Tree at Santa Anita.
In addition to FSN West and FSN Prime Ticket, TVG programming is also available on FSN New York, FSN Northwest, FSN Ohio, SportSouth (formerly Turner South) and Sun Sports (Florida). Programming offerings vary by region.
“We are thrilled to continue our relationship with Fox Sports Net, which delivers our exclusive race coverage to a vast audience beyond the reach of our own network,” said Tony Allevato, TVG senior vice president and executive producer.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Maryland-Based Owner Arnold Heft Dies at 94
- New York Owner/Breeder Bomze Dies at 76