The Big A, however, will remain open for simulcasting and Telebet wagering on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday’s feature race, the $100,000-added Cicada (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at six furlongs, will be run on March 24. It will be open to the original 26 nominees and re-drawn later this week. The other races will be brought back as extra races in the future.
Live racing is to resume on March 21, with a first-race post of 1 p.m. Eastern.
Most Popular Stories
- KY-bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp