The Big A, however, will remain open for simulcasting and Telebet wagering on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday’s feature race, the $100,000-added Cicada (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at six furlongs, will be run on March 24. It will be open to the original 26 nominees and re-drawn later this week. The other races will be brought back as extra races in the future.
Live racing is to resume on March 21, with a first-race post of 1 p.m. Eastern.
Most Popular Stories
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Easthams Re-Launch Legacy Bloodstock
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Bill Presented to Expand KTDF Availability
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards